FLUE GAS HEAT RECOVERY SYSTEM FOR FIRING KILNS OF POWDER PAINT SHOPS
- It recovers approx. 10-20 % of the firing kiln burner energy which can be used for heating water or for technological rinse.
- You do not spread heat into the surroundings, but use it according to your needs.
- It reduces temperature above the kiln in the paint shop.
The only functional cleanable technology thanks to the FOXIS copper wired exchanger.
- Principle: The braided FOXIS exchanger works on the basis of turbulent flow around its own construction. Turbulences cause self-cleaning of the transfer surface.
- Condition: The paint shop is equipped with a GAS firing kiln with direct heating.
- Return on investment: 3-5 years.
- You can use a government fund for this investment.
- Recovered heat can be used for eg.: water heating for technological rinse, domestic hot water heating (showers), heating as such.
- Connection diagram etc. for download in the annex.