HEAT RECOVERY FROM FLUE GASES OF POWDER PAINT SHOP’S FIRING KILN
- It recovers approx. 10-20 % of energy of the firing kiln burner, which can be used for heating water, for example, for technological rinse.
- You do not let heat into the surroundings, but use it according to your needs.
- It reduces temperature in the paint shop above the kiln.
The only functional cleanable technology thanks to the FOXIS copper wire exchanger
- Principle: The braided FOXIS exchanger works on the basis of turbulent flow around the structure alone. Turbulences cause self-cleaning of the transfer surface.
- Condition: The paint shop is equipped with a GAS firing kiln with direct heating.
- Return on investment: 3-5 years.
- A subsidy programme can be drawn for such investment.
- Heat utilization for, for example: Water heating for technological rinse, domestic hot water heating (showers), heating.
- Connection diagram etc. for download in the annex.